Blue Heron Logo

Latest Posts:

About Me

 

Hello. My name is Na'Shawn W Jordan and I am a senior enrolled in my last semester of the 5 year Bachelor of Architecture at New Jersey Institute of Technology. My current degrees and certifications include an Associate Degree in Architectural Technology, Certification in Computer Aided Design (C.A.D.), and Certification in Reiki I. I believe growing up in the theatrical, martial, & musical arts instilled within a unique discipline, understanding, and drive for success through artistic expression. During my grade school years I gained more than 12 years of Violin experience with achievements varying from state performance, teaching, to performing on both the Disney World Epcott stage as well as the Disneyland main stage. Most recently my digital art skills have been greatly refined through the many projects and program worked through in architectural studio at NJIT which makes up the majority of the highlighted works presented on this portfolio. Overall this unique combination of the arts result in many unique and artistic projects that can be enjoyed on multiple levels. Enjoy the works on the site and if you have any questions, commissions, or hiring proposal feel free to contact me at: njordan445@gmail.com . Have a great day!

Click here for my full Resume 
Click here to contact via Email
Share on Google Plus

About Nation

Photographer | Architectural Draftsman | Gamer | Part Time Hero.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Emotive Gone Over

  • We are EGO

    We are EGO

  • Melli Mel

    Melli Mel

  • Nation

    EyesofNation

  • GauzeCage

    GauzeCage

  • Music

    Music